What You’ll Find Inside This Course
- What you’ll get is a complete and most advanced course we have with videos, PDF eBooks, eReports and text that contains the the heart and soul of Tai Zhang Dao (TZD). It will show you how to use your cane for personal protection with a style that is unavailable anywhere else on the internet.
- You can now learn at home and it is the same course we teach in our Dojo at a fraction of what you would pay to learn from an instructor or if you came to one of our Instructor Seminars.
- In it, among other things, you can learn the Tai Chi secrets of how to move better, learn how to use deception and distraction to gain a “first strike” capability, and last but not least learn how to use Windmill Warrior techniques to devastate your opponents.
- You will learn not only the moves, but the theory and background of how, why and when to use them. It’s the closest and easiest way to learn at home if you can’t find a local TZD instructor to teach you.
- Finishing this course qualifies you to be called a Windmill Warrior! And…eligible to become a TZD Certified Instructor.
And, it is not just for men, but ideal for women too!
The Advanced Course goes “way beyond the basics” with “Walk Away Strikes” designed to disable your opponents, learning how to strike from various positions, learning how to develop accuracy in “poking to a point,” learning how to utilize Bruce Lee’s “offensive defense” with first strike capability, and best of all, to learn the “Windmill Warrior’s” offense/defense techniques in a way not taught anywhere else.
The purpose of this course is to take you up to the top skill level and to add to your arsenal the best of we have to offer for now.
We have compiled elements of self-defense that is not offered elsewhere and the moves we use are designed for the Senior population by a Senior (born in 1937 and is the instructor in the videos). He knows what it is to have the limitations due to infirmities and aging.
What do you need for the course?
No special physical or clothing requirements.
A walking cane with a crook handle is preferable and easiest to work with.
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of the course you will have learned how to use a cane to protect yourself.
A knowledge of ways that will give you “first strike” capability.
A knowledge of how to move in a more coordinated and fluid way.
Most people will find an improvement in their strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity.
Who would want to take this course?
Men, women, and responsible young adults.
People who want to learn an aggressive attack form of personal protection instead of the defensive forms currently taught by most schools?
People who feel the need for personal protection knowledge and ability as a result of your living or work environments.
People who want “NOT” to be a victim and know that there “IS” something you can do if the need arises.
People who want to rapidly learn how to protect themselves without years of study and practice.
People who travel and want to be able to take an effective tool for personal protection with you when you travel anywhere in the world and without question from security personnel.
It is “NOT” for people who have limited mobility or are unable to stand.
Start your training and sign up for this course today!
Submit your review